azev type b pics wheel of bend

loepan

Anybody ran either type b/a azevs?

Might be able to source a pair of 16' ones at 4x100 but seller has no ideas of et on them!

Tried searching web can see type a's will be o.k but can't find much info on b's

Edited by loepan

Azevs are normally similar offset to borbet A's

So 16x7.5 et20 or 35 iirc

And 16x9 et15

The 7.5's are flat face like the front wheels in the pic above, the 9's are the rears.

Edited by ministig

Do type b's come staggered aswell?

Been offered type b's might go for em, owner knows jack ****e about cars, picture doesn't look like they are staggered....might just bite the bullet, go for em and if they don't work out stick em on my golf

Edited by loepan

Ok so on arrival all didn't look to bad.

Wheels completely covered in muck, Unfortunately it all didn't come out in the wash

From the measurements on the now clean type b's I can see l4 98

Which I presume are 4x98, which then leads me to think they might be 58.1 centre bore and not 57.1....

How much of a problem is this, I know I can run wobble bolts but can I get spigots? I don't have the tools to accurately measure them and haven't tried fitting them yet.

To top it all off 1 of them has a knock on the inner side lip causing a flat spot, don't know how much it puts it out yet or how bad it is

Try and get pics up soon

You Win some you get ripped on some

couple winds of alu tape on your hubs will see you up to 58.1, its only an extra 0.5mm of tape around the hub,

That's what I would do.

If its only a small flat spot, and doesn't leak air I would leave it, as it will more than likely balance out.

If it leaks air whack it with a hammer and piece of Wood and add some gentle heat - or pay the professionals! :P

Edited by ministig