BBS Tyre Size

Surferdude0702

You're getting "scrubing" on smaller tyres than pretty much every one who runs 7j or 8j tyres and also are quite happy to sacrifice grip, safety and handling to save a couple of quid.

How about looking at where you're getting scrubbing, it'll be easy to spot in on the tyre, and sorting it out, rather than putting smaller tyres than standard on the car.

Mr Surferdude, it may be worth rolling the arches, can be done with a hammer and a heat gun. This way, it may help you the fact your rubbing now, but failing that when you want to go lower (which you will :shifty: ) then it's one less job for the future..

Best of luck kid

Question is how many of the people only running cheap tyres have run good quality tyres? They do make a difference, even more so in the wet. Nankangs are alright in the dry, at best, but they are nothing short of totally **** in the wet. I had them on my Vento purely because no one else did that size, but I hated the tyres.