Drew94 Arosa sport - need mk5 golf gti seats!

Drew94

here is my arosa sport, i got this a few days a good :) it had a few bits done to it but the car was put back to pretty much standard by the guy who had it before me :)

its has FK coilovers with super low rear springs, hids, retrimed rear seats to match mk5 golf front seats, gti spoiler, mk5 flip key, cupra steering wheel, and loads of black gti switches. hope fully i will get this back to its former glory :) so watch this space!

few pics of how it stands

IMG_20121205_142949.jpg?t=1355176159

lows!

IMG_20121210_161711.jpg?t=1355176147

also got this boot build of one of my mates

DSC_0349.jpg?t=1355176136

but need to box in the sides so the sound is abit better :)

DSC_0350.jpg?t=1355176106

Edited by Drew94

Yeah it's Binns's arosa :) well first things planned are black head lining, golf mk5 front seats, more gti interior parts and anything else I decide to do :) I work at a engineering company so I'm sure I'll find a few things to make for it :)

Edited by Drew94

Yeah binns sold the front seats and was about to untrim the rears when i introduced Drew to the car, so basically alot of the mods Binns had done will be getting Re-done..

Should be mint again in time, Still the lowest static around tho im sure :)

its got me back on Club Lupo aswel so im buzzing abouts Lupos again!!! Shouldnt have sold mine !!

• Like 1

Should be mint again in time, Still the lowest static around tho im sure :)

Think Little Green Giant has that crown I'm afraid ;)

so today at work i fitted some sides to the boot build so hopefully the sound quality will be a bit better after this lol i'm gonna refit the carpet tomorrow and get it fitted after work :)

DSC_0352.jpg?t=1355349356

finished the boot build at wood today :) might make a rear strut brace too but unsure if it will look good or gay :/ i suppose there is only one way to find out is to a make one lol

DSC_0353.jpg?t=1355423222

Edited by Drew94

quick update, just ordered a few things including press plates, yellow tint film for the fogs, orange side repeaters , small shark fin aerial and mats :P also looking at the boot build and not really liking it :/ so gonna put it up for swaps see what people wanna give me for it lol :)

• 3 weeks later...

Done a few bits over the new year :) got a custom custom racing exhaust, yellow fogs, press plates, orange indicators and a double din head unit :) will upload some pics when I get home from work :)

• Like 1

just a quick pic ;)

she looks better now with the press plates and fogs ;)

DSC_0369-1.jpg?t=1357170538

also she is booked into true paint works on February 18th, to get the front end resparyed to get rid of all the stone chips sorted and the wings need sorting :) so should be looking fresh for the summer, also the hunt for wheels and mk5 golf seats has started :)

Edited by Drew94