Dumb Question for some but need answers

Gullers

Hey all new to the forum, looks great gonna be posting loads on this, just wondering im buying a set of 13' wheels for my lupo and want some nice tastey low profile stretch, can anyone recommend the best tyre? thanks alot in advance, Gullers

Bridgestone Potenzas FTW.

If you want any more than that we need the width & offset of the wheels. Bear in mind to go low profile on 13s you will have to be ridiculously low & may need a chassis notch.

• Like 1

Hey guys, thanks for the reply, tyrestretch is epic and the wheels im getting are locally made, summit i like about keepin stuff local if poss and make them my own, im making a custom touchscreen headunit atm, gonna be epic, ill be postin pics on here soon and teachin how to make :)

Custom made 13"s and a custom HU? Hmmm...

...interesting. Pic's of the 1 litre as it currently stands?

ray did you read my mind?

i didnt want to slam the young lad but im doubting this touch screen... unless hes chinese and works for apple i cant see it going much further.

i wouldnt wory too much about keeping it "local".... id keep it "global" and go with a good quality wheel thats not going to crack at high temperatures etc...

Buy my car

Spec & Price i need a lupo

ray did you read my mind?

i didnt want to slam the young lad but im doubting this touch screen... unless hes chinese and works for apple i cant see it going much further.

i wouldnt wory too much about keeping it "local".... id keep it "global" and go with a good quality wheel thats not going to crack at high temperatures etc...

I study computing at a high level and know my stuff ;)

Sorry had to rush response basically I found a motherboard that fits in head unit got a 7' screen done my research it'll run android got hdmi output and a built in wifi card, and if i get it working flush ill post a video

I study computing at a high level and know my stuff ;)

YES!

im glad :D i wasnt trying to be a cock but usualy when someone comes along with comments like that they work in burger king!

look forward to seeing what you do! :)

mines a Gti... not sure how old you are?

I thought you had a 1L? 13s won't go over GTI brakes.

not sure how old you are?

Rapey.

• Like 1

If they are custom wheels then there are only 2-3 decent uk companies that can design and manufacture sets of splits, I know of two off the top of my head.

YES!

im glad :D i wasnt trying to be a cock but usualy when someone comes along with comments like that they work in burger king!

look forward to seeing what you do! :)

mines a Gti... not sure how old you are?

Only 19 mate spent the last year working on dubs with my mates I'm gonna get a 1L lupo, and should be buying in the next few weeks, and so ill post photos as I work, and got it all Anne's out x

Custom mades can do whatever he wants them to do.

C'mon Koop, you can do better than that.

s'pose. I'll get me coat :(