**Bournemouth meets `Zippy-tonite`- Tuesday**

Yellow Lupo chick

Zippy from Scotland is working down here at the mo.. its very short notice due to his work schedule however were going out tonight

bit unsure of the plan but im guessing sum dinner @ 7ish...

BossJohn is coming down...

anyone else is more that welcome!

QUOTE(twisty `b-road`)
Watch out Zippy more like tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Dont worry, I'm checked into a B&B in a secret location.

Poor Bossman on the other hand...

Sitting here in an internet cafe place, waiting for this effin rain to stop.

Thought it was meant to be 'loverly all yearrrh rarrnd' here.

All I've heard all week is:

"I airnt sheen shnow in me loife, arn I'm forty free" etc...

Lying lovely persons, the weather down here is just as ***** as at home. laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

`Righty-ho`, guess I better go get a shift on & meet that pair.

Glad I packed my travel chastity belt now. tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Just thought i should post to let u all know im still alive n well.. lol

had a cool nite witlh BJ n Zippy... was quite strange meeting sum1 after quite a long time of chatting to them lol!

nehows like bossman said, had sum drinks and munch then walked home

realised zippy was staying where the local prozzies hang out. he got scared so had to walk him to his B 'n'B then me n BossJ just kept walking.. once i finally recognised sum road realsied we were miles from my house..(not so good)

wicked nite!!

xxx

Just leave the train station, and go left, the hotels & B&B's are all 2 mins walk.

Indeed, thanks for the good advice. Thanks even more for the warnings AFTER I'd gone to where you directed me to laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Stayed in a place like Fawlty Towers, thought it was reasonably safe, near an asda, a petrol station & a Halfords... my how things change after dark.

There was some scary woman hanging around... but she took the drunken hiccupping Bossman home laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

A good night, albeit disappointing with that pairs lack of drinking ability, and the frankly embarrassing English pub opening hours!!! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Yeah I always forget that when I go down to `Inger-lund` that every pub is closed at 11!

Makes me almost pine for Espoinage or TK's opening hours even if they are filled with Students.

Sounds like you all had a good time though, I'm sure there are plenty of other stories though.

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

A good night, albeit disappointing with that pairs lack of drinking ability,

Hahahahaha very funny!

@ drinking ability after my performance on monday i was stilll feeling hungover when i went to bed last nite!

@ DJ- other topics discussed...hmmmm let me think biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

QUOTE(aberdeen_dj)
I'm sure there are plenty of other stories though.

'fraid not deej. Unfortunately, that pair of lightweights werent up for getting totally pished! :roll:

And I was just getting into my stride with the pints...

QUOTE(zippy)

And I was just getting into my stride with the pints...

Ah, you were still on your first one then wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(twisty `b-road`)
QUOTE(Yellow Lupo chick)
i didnt wanna show myself up..next time zippy ul regret letting me drink!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

:shock: :?

Uh oh.

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I had to drive to London early the next day!! (this morning). Getting trashed wouldn't have been very responsible now, would it.

And just because I had the hiccups doesn't mean I was drunk!

tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />