Vince's raven blue GTI has gone

Vince

Yes they do exist I went to buy one abou 6 months ago but it was a repaired write off but the lad didn't know and he still wanted 6k for it! I travelled all the way to Kent aswell I was gutted but he still managed to sell it!

Just to back track a bit, why are you talking about about buying a laser blue GTI when you've just sold a raven blue one? Are you trying to have owned one in every colour? Like a sort of automotive Chinpokomon?

Yes I want to own every colour apart from silver but they all need to have heated leather!

Yes they do exist I went to buy one abou 6 months ago but it was a repaired write off but the lad didn't know and he still wanted 6k for it! I travelled all the way to Kent aswell I was gutted but he still managed to sell it!

Was it that 55 plate one by any chance? You might find there's only the one laser blue GTI in existence. I still won't be convinced til I see the paint code tbh.

Laser blue does exist, as far as I'm aware its just me and lermy on the forums with laser blue sports, seen the GTI for sale a couple of times on piston heads as well

im not saying theres no such thing as a laser blue lupo. But iv never seen/heard of a Gti in laser blue. as far as im concerned there is no such thing as a laser blue Gti. the only blue is raven.

if someone can prove me wrong please do.

Was it that 55 plate one by any chance? You might find there's only the one laser blue GTI in existence. I still won't be convinced til I see the paint code tbh.

Yes it was a 55 plate and was advertised on here! Proper shed it was!