Vince's raven blue GTI has gone

Vince

Nothing really, just in the three posts I've noticed he is trying to be funny but he isn't.

you'd like filling in wouldn't you?

I spent all fifteen hours of work yesterday calling everyone sexy, my standards are at rock bottom. ;)

Is your second sentence a statement or a question??

I spent yesterday working, then using my ramp to work on my car, then washing and hoovering it. (See page 2 of stance thread).

It's both Pete.

I spent yesterday cooking crap, calling people sexy and missing out on sunlight.

This morning I dragged myself out of bed to go to a crap VW show. (if you could call it that)

We never have stuff like that our way, have a nice vintage/classic car show in the village but nothing modern, unless you count Boston college car cruise a show, which I do not.

I spent yesterday cooking crap, calling people sexy and missing out on sunlight.

That sounds exactly like my boss, except i imagine you didn't accompany that with 10 pints.

Oh and yes, not saying i supply stunning craic 100% of the time, but who is this Ellis dude, is this the new stoff?

It's gone to Sheffield a vw enthusiast had it didn't even budge me on the price! I just wasn't using it any more it sat in my garage all the time and only did 3000 miles since I owned it, I think I'm going to look for a laser blue GTI with leather on a 55 plate or a really low mileage raven blue again!

I do like the mk2 golfs I'd like a green big bumper run off edition GTI but hard to get in immaculate condition! I had a mk1 GTI with the bbs kit that was nice but I really want another lupo to moth ball! But it has to have heated leather!

Oak green is overrated, I've had one and I don't see the fascination when there are so many better colours out there.

BBM for one, so much nicer.

If I ever find who declared oak green rare I will force them to drink at least half a litre of it so they can have rare shit for a few days.

You've just sold a GTI, it's time for a MKII. You know it makes sense. There's nothing quite like a nice sorted valver.