What could i do to my arosa ?

JamesBman

it is always best to declare modifications. not declaring mods is stupid and can land you in very deep trouble. however 99% noone will question them being declared, if you get caught out that 1% crashing into someone etc, you're screwed.

• Like 1

Na you'll be grand, if you want to be safe, get a hairdryer to it, it will soften the glue then get twine and pull it down behind it to gradually take it off, most likely you'll see an outline of where the letters were but if you get scratch remover and give it a good polish, it will be good.

You must declare the modifications, if you don't your insurance is then invalid, whether you get caught or not, be that by a normal VOSA stop and go search or even an accident :(

I put leather seats in my passat as it's a mod, and my insurance didn't go up at all, but it's always better to be safe than to be sorry.

But saying all that as the OP has put HID's in his car and thats illegal, thats the same as having no insurance/MOT, so you might aswell not bother to inform them :P

I used dental floss to get the 'seat arosa s' off mine, then auto glym paint renovator to get the shadow sticky stuff off :) I'd go with spraying the badges black, with it being a black car! Is the car on lowering springs, also where did you get the splitter from? It's sweet! I want one!

I used dental floss to get the 'seat arosa s' off mine, then auto glym paint renovator to get the shadow sticky stuff off :) I'd go with spraying the badges black, with it being a black car! Is the car on lowering springs, also where did you get the splitter from? It's sweet! I want one!

That splitter is a leon cupra r one :) you can get them from seat or ebay :)

• Like 1