How to get the rear lower?

audiocandy

Hay I recently fitted a set of KW Inox Variant-1 Stainless Steel coilovers and im a little disappointed I cant get the REAR any lower :( the aduster is set to the bottom the front coilover you can drop to the floor but the rear adjuster spring just wont match :( my lupo its currently on my winter wheels G60's and large tyres 195/50/15 so im unable to get a took under the arch at the rear :( which I understand but I was just wondering if any tricks or shorter rear springs available to drop the rear allot more ;) thanks

IMG_20121029_135707_zps4fd44aa4.jpg

IMG_20121029_135736_zps8ec7e6fa.jpg

Thanks for the options guys I'm used to complete coil damper setup so when I come across this rear setup humming :( just hope the removing of the purple adjuster doesn't effect the ride or safety :( any idea which FK spring part number etc.. which is shorter option? :)

Edited by audiocandy

I may tackle removing the purple adjuster some time this week ,what is the easyest way to remove it? which bolts do I need to undo as unfortunatly I did not fit the coilovers :(

to remove the adjuster you need to jack the car up, let the rear beam swing down from its own weight, take the springs out (should be easy) then wind off the purple rings, shouldnt need tools other than a jack and maybe your c spanner.