All red rear lights

Blue Loop

If I buy this Sport with foglights I can swap it for a Reiger biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Onto the car though, hate the paintwork, normally love two tne, but that looks *****.

The skirts are descusting, but your right the bumper looks cool as.

notice i only wrote about the bumper, i rather not look too close to the rest of the car.

btw, get the sport you know you want to wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

my painter said that when he was spraying it he couldnt find out how to seprate it so he took the whole bumper off , i'll soon be finding out as i am gonna get the sport rear bumper (so i can have a centre exit pipe ) so if i find out andi i will let u know

QUOTE(Tigz)
If I buy this Sport with foglights I can swap it for a Reiger biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />  

what? whos mad enough to do that?

One of the members on here is putting his car back to standard to sell it.

The rear lights cant be opened up, the only way to do it but be to spray the out side then give it plent of laquer.

Anyone fancy trying it? :wink:

how about doing it the proper way, and taking it to a body shop, all they have to do is add a little red paint to laquer and spray wink.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Aye i think i'd want to do that actually paul. I used that ***** tinting spray on my mk1 years ago and it looked crap check out the pic!

driver_crappylights.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />

Love that MK1. And the pennys just dropped on your sig laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />