1.0 to 1.4 sport conversion

DannyParanoid

I've had a quick search around and not found a lot, but how hard is it to convert a 1.0 to 1.4 sport? I've got the opportunity to buy a lupo sport, but It's yellow and I'd like to keep a black car without the hassle of a respray, a wrap's out of the question because I wanna do that anyway, to orange, but orange outside and yellow inside isn't a good look, so yeah after some advice please :) I'm fine with changing the rear beam to the one from the sport so I have disks all round, but if its a lot of work (over a weeks worth of solid work) then I won't bother and just wait for my next car...

i was going to do this when my engine died but came across a 1.0 arosa lump for half the price of a 1.4 16v

its best part of 7 hours to change a 1.0 for a 1.0 engine (im doing mine today) then stuff like pas pump to deal with probably could do it without too much hassle because you would have a doner car to take rad and stuff from

Unless the sports dirt cheap then i wouldnt bother, and if it is dirt cheap id be checking for blue smoke