Volkswagen Fox

luposteve

Knew they were still building GTI. Seems 3ltr as well. Suppose bacause both cars have quite a bit in common.

Fox is bigger. Why? The lupo is the perfect size for the 'PC' world we live in.

I'll let VW get on with it. They know best (?). Excluding Bora,Phaeton etc!

i can't wait for someone to road test one of these to confirm it's 'agility'. practical, economical, boring design...yawn..i've decided i've repeated myself enough on this topic - will now wait for first road tests.

The TDi only puts out 69bhp :? wtf!

Also I note (with disgust) that it is 5 stud wheels on it so a better selection of wheels will be available, also the lower area of the dash is slowly winning me over. The seats look pants though and lack of a rev counter shows cost cutting. The trim looks gaudy as well.

Again I'm sure TG will rip into it when it is available for them to drive so I will wait for their opinion.

More and more reviews are starting to say that it isn't a direct replacement for the Lupo though.

Mein Gott... you are right! Appologies!

Its so small I never noticed!

Still hate it though laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Shouldnt we rejoice in the fact thats another article saying the GTI is going to carry on production!
And that says that the Fox isn't anywhere near as characterful or as well built as the Loop

Damn i'm going to have to cancel the order I have on that airboat since the Fox is going to give such a commanding driving position airboat.jpg border="0" class="linked-image" /> border="0" class="linked-image" />