canica blue arosa start..

consam44

i like those seats similar to Mondeo ST220 / Focus ST170 Recaro seats don't like the colour scheme on them though, it does nothing for them!!

Edited by kingsley11

• 2 weeks later...

Reckon they would suit my car there et35 would they be ok? Offsets are confusing me:-( ive found a set of other wheels to my taste wich are et30

So would et35 be more under the arch than the et30 or other way around?

et35 would be tucking more, but neither would be very wide if youre wanting it to sit flush/poke. get whichever set of wheels you like most and buy spacers.

p.s seats are horrible, and the exhaust is also horrible.

Thanks i should be ordering them next week i wannt to go different with this car ive seen bbs and all that done to a canica blue never seen these on neither an arosa or a lupo and im hopefully getting static+ in june sometime

et35 would be tucking more, but neither would be very wide if youre wanting it to sit flush/poke. get whichever set of wheels you like most and buy spacers.

p.s seats are horrible, and the exhaust is also horrible.

Horrible thing to say.

63BAFC2E-5D42-4F76-A7A1-EB98E832511E-543

Cut some old 60mm springs took 7 coils of i am very happy with how well its sits but im very worried that they are going to come out i i javk the car up so much they come out of the seat any ideas of what i can do? Ive eard about corsa b rear shocks are they any good? how much shorter are they? what else could i do? Any more help? Would fitting coilover adjusters in help it a little more stop them from coming out as its rather dangorous someone must know!

i have coilover rears there ta's didnt go low enough so i cut my 6mm pretty much in half its a nice ride worried that they will come out though, should i just get corsa b uprated dampers and spring assistors? I dont need the adjusters do i?

Im happy with the way it sits now front needs to cone down an inch im gettong a chasis notch very soon anyway but what can i do to make rears safter spring assistors and corsa b shocks would standard corsa b rear shocks be ok or upgraded be better

yeah its still at 7 coils though haha i tried standard corsa c dampers erlier and the car wouldent moove haha maybe if i got upgraded corsa shocks maybe it wouldent moove so much as theres more travel in standard ones, but the spring when they where on was nice and secure.. Having slight trouble with my front ARB bar touching the chasis now:S