canica blue arosa start..

consam44

Hi guys, been nosing on this forum for the last 2 years. Finnaly got my canica blue seat arosa on saturday recently debadged rear sprayed front badge black made a boot build now looking for some cheap second hand or new coilies or springs (60mm) under £100 if any one could help also in need on lupo rear lights asap really dislike standard lexus style lights.

Also having trouble posting pic's up :( any help would be wicked?ha (im posting of iphone 4)

Edited by consam44

Can't really post pictures off an iPhone. You need a photo bucket or flickr account and you upload there and copy the img code here for them to show up!

It is possible to upload pics from your iPhone!

You need the photo bucket app

Upload your pictures from your iPhone camera

Then click on the picture & then copy the IMG code

Then come back on here & paste the IMG code

Unfortunately you'll have to do it one by one for each photo ok mate

Thanks guys will do it sometime today, and adam its unbelieveable how many photos ive got saved of your car on my phone! Haa could any of you guys help me find springs 60mm prefribly? I got the money for coilover but because my insurance was £3000 mam is moaning saying 'whats the point in me paying that if your going to make it void' :(:(:(

• Like 1

Its has 36k on the clock and one lady owner, only down side no service history but im an ex VW technician and able to get all parts and service kits half price ;)

Also i know this is naughty but when i finished there i stole vw lupo repair manuals worth over £200's so if any one wannts a photo copied one for abit of cash let me know.

and adam its unbelieveable how many photos ive got saved of your car on my phone!

Haha, really? :)

Car looks good mate.

£2k is ridiculous for coilies! How much does springs put it up by?

I pay 2k, coils declared at 18..

Nice arosa mate, mine started very similar to that :-) not much differentt now really but noticably different lol. What engines in it ? Great find with only 36k on the clock too !

My insurance wanted £400 for me to lower mine they take the biscuit :(

Edited by rickyd1992

Cheers mate yeah gret find we waite and waited for the right ine to pop up and its the best thing we done mate, im goin to ring them in the morning see what they say apparently saying its on coilovers is better than springs? :S haaa, i need lowsss :( i wannt that fella ^^^ above to give me his 60mm's for the time being:( wish he would text me haaha