Front fogs.

jared21

Hi,

Could someone ever so kindly tell me what i need to fit front fogs

and maybe link me to all the parts etc i need for fitting front fogs onto my 1.0 mk2 please,

Cheers, jared.

Oh you'll need a switch too depending on how you plan on wiring them, most vags of the time have the same headlight switch so find one with front fogs on it or if not then just a rocker switch with a light on it

Edited by rickyd1992

Cheers for the help, still unsure as to whether I like the look or not, and no I don't want to blend in to all the crap redditch drivers. :glare:

Haha I don't blame you not many things annoy me more tbh ! I can't seem to find the eBay kit, when I get in the laptop I'll have a proper look for you. Personally I like how they look, especially with a colour coded bumper which I would reccomend ;) had mine done by the guy behind ETB only charged me £80 and it's mint !! But yeah back on topic.... I plan to fit them to mine at some point :)

yeah, i was planning on colour coding my valaces, but i changed my mind when i was getting the front end sprayed :)

cheers man, would help me out a lot :thumbup:

I did it the simple way, I picked up some second hand fog light units of a mate, dropped the front bumper off, bolted them in along with the grills, ran a wire from a switch from my own fuse box inside the car (passenger footwell) and wired them in, take a look on my thread in the readers ride section of the forum :)

Adam ^_^

Edit : Page 31 onwards ;)

Edited by Adam R4