My little arosa project

<arosa - kid>

This is how it started out life when i first got the car a year and a half ago. :)

dubshed051.jpg

dubshed052.jpg

Finally saved up and got a set of Jom Bluelines! really decent coilover for the money definetly worth it and get some serious lows! ;) ;)

dubshed059.jpg

dubshed062.jpg

dubshed067.jpg

Ended up taking all the adjusters out at the back and winding the front down cause lets face it you can never be too low

dubshed080.jpg

Bought myself some interior goodies aswel! :D and no the seat rails arent red anymore! lol

dubshed084.jpg

dubshed095.jpg

ended up buying some suede off ebay and went to town with the fabric glue! :D

dubshed103.jpg

dubshed102.jpg

Now down to the rimage! these are definetly going to split opinions but none the less here they are! their off a mk2 astra gte and i fully polished them myself! took me forever though! :(

dubshed097.jpg

this is what they look like atm and with the car fully resprayed but im still not happy with the paint as it didnt turn out that perfectly! :(

dubshed099.jpg

Made a wee sc3n3 skateboard for shows aswel! :P

IMG_1482-copy.jpg

jon44w3.jpg

jon44w4.jpg

at the moment i have mot next week so going to take my rear springs out and get them compressed a little more for more lows and hopefully raise the exhaust up a little for clearance! :)

hope you guys like it ....

so bit of an update . . . . . . got my new alternator fitted today which will hopefully have my car running a little sweeter after the few weeks of problems ive had! :angry2:

will have to get a few more pics up but really have to go ocd on it someday so it looks a little more respectable. :wave:

lovely little motor, is it a 1.0? and maybe wrap the centre caps in carbon fibre or a colour of your choice to hide the hideous Vauxhall sign :yes:

only joking, very nice wheels them buddy :thumbsup:

Yeah, i'm not a fan of the blue centres, if they where the same colour, this would look so sick, but what you've done so far looks ace, Its the best colour in my opinion :yes:

yeh the more people that have asked me what those wheels are off is amazing! sooo think it is time for a colour change then! :clap: just what colour will have to be decided think im liking bronze possibly not too sre!

thanks for all the comments! :wave:

think bronze would look unreal, especially if you did them in the arosa bronze! http://www.flickr.com/photos/24479299@N06/5900964444/

if not White or Cream would look great

so bit of an update! :) got my centres sprayed today and gave rosey a well deserved wash!

dubshed105.jpg

heres a wee photo of my arosa and Ruth W's lupo at a local car show! wee buddies.

dubshed104.jpg

dubshed106.jpg

wee photo of my centre caps have turned out really well chuffed to pieces with them! :thumbup:

dubshed107.jpg

dubshed108.jpg

Thats all for the moment have to give it a real good detail before the last show of the year at the end of september thats ifff it gets through MOT!!

your comments are very welcome! :thumbsup: cheers

very nice mate, thought you were doing them fully bronze though, not just the centres? kudos on being different and choosing a set of wheels that no one else has- its paid off ^_^

Bronze works so much better, it actually looks sick!

If it was mine, then i would put some lupo lights on and space the fronts about 15mm :shades:

yeh im definetly thinking of spacing out the front the tuck is wayyyy too much! lol thanks :yes:

wheels look great!!!

Thanks mate! :thumbsup:

Wheels look smart as mate! im in the middle of doing mine and oh my god they take the mic its getting the lacquer off mine which is the worst.

Nice looking car btw mate :thumbsup:

Owen.

Awww dont even talk about it dude my girlfriend couldnt understand how it was taking me so long to do them! :tongueout: the wee buffing discs for a drill and polishing compound worked wonders on it!

thanks very much!

I got some 15 mm spacers for sale ;)

Stop tempting meee! lol :P

very nice mate, thought you were doing them fully bronze though, not just the centres? kudos on being different and choosing a set of wheels that no one else has- its paid off ^_^

Nah seeming i have them all polished didnt want to waste all my hard work! :tongueout: thanks very much they have had alot of attention and funny looks at shows i can tell you that much! lol few people have even came over and shook my hand and told me well done have never saw something like that before! lol made me blush a little! :shifty:

thanks for the comments!

Awww dont even talk about it dude my girlfriend couldnt understand how it was taking me so long to do them! :tongueout: the wee buffing discs for a drill and polishing compound worked wonders on it!

thanks very much!

Yeah mine was wondering why i couldnt speak to her for two hours because i was still busy with the wheels, she goes 2 hours just to sand wheels down :tongueout: Yeah thats what im using and they do some up really good.

• 2 weeks later...

So . . . bit of an update havent had one in ages!! :tongueout: so getting the car ready for mot and have it all raised! :angry2: not a good look atm but waiting for my airbag resistor to come so hopefully my momo steering wheel will pass! will get a few photos up soon! :yes:

oh and didanyone else use wd40 to clean in round their engine bay?? i did there today and couldnt believe the difference!! lol

• 2 months later...