Ta technix coilovers

dubber dude

i have ta technix coilies in atm and i was wondering is there any way to make them harder because as soon as anyones in the back and you go over the slightest bump it scrapes and theres plenty of room to still go lower on the back too!

Cheers:)

not much you can really do for the back without fitting an anti-roll bar to the rear... or possibly uprated dampers but cant see that doing much... guessing from the scubbing your running 15's?.. maybe try grinding the inner lip out of your arches to make a little room... hope this helps :)

not much you can really do for the back without fitting an anti-roll bar to the rear... or possibly uprated dampers but cant see that doing much... guessing from the scubbing your running 15's?.. maybe try grinding the inner lip out of your arches to make a little room... hope this helps :)

yeah i am running 15's and cheers for help!:)

Have a look to see where it's scrubbing... Being 15's will prob be on lip of the arch so if you want to go lower without rolling the arches maybes bring them down and try a bit of camber or decent tyre stretch :)

Cheers now you've mentioned it that's exactly where its rubbing:) cheers man once I have some money I think ill invest in some smaller wheels and bit of a stretch I think:) cheers:)

How low are you getting on these coilies as I might be buying them ?

Mines Lowish mate but like i can still go down loads more and then again even lower if you take the adjusters out:)

my arosa sits like this with ta technix coilovers no helpers or rear adjusters and fully wound down but its unbelievably bouncy aha

2ff668b8.jpg

1d34a4b4.jpg

looks good though matee.. Mines bouncy as it is and that's with loads to still come down:P