Lupo Interior Plastics?

Hi everyone im new to the VW scene and currently trying to figure out which model Lupo’s come with the Black plastic interior with black carpet I was wondering how many different shades of colours are there? Is there actual a Black plastic colour version or is it advertised as dark grey? As I know I’ve seen a few light greys? Is there any information on this and how the GTI and all the other SPORT, S, E, TDI models differ and if they are all interchangeable thank you?

Pretty sure they're all dark/ light grey. Theres no set formula either, i have a 1.0 e with full dark plastics as standard :)

Okay thank you for the heads up good news , so the centre gear console is the same shape design as either GTI or 1.0e model same fitment?

I was thinking about an option getting them all trimmed in leather or something suitable, are there many that have done the gear centre console as it’s a tricky shape to wrap etc...

Yup my car is full of Gti bits and bobs :) brt900's car has had the plastics smoothed and painted the same colour as his car, looks smart.

Yes paint job looks very nice if done correctly like brt900's allot of wet sanding to get that smooth and perfect I bet ,,but not sure if I wish to stray from the OEM :( Have to have a think.

Edited by audiocandy