Frankies Dub Poe

Frankie.

I Just baught my first car off of a friend witch has been sitting on his drive for nearly a year .

Shes a 2001 1.0 lupo e BEAST

during her time spent with him he did a few minor and major bits including smoothed bonnet , spoiler ,remoove wheel well for new center exaust then weld in new wheel well and coilovers .

here is a few pictures of it as i got it out for a clean .

Get a photobucket account, upload pics, go to the image, right click & select copy image, you should then be able to post it straight in

020.jpg

just after i pulled her out looking all yukky

021.jpg

quick wash down

022.jpg

let the colour magic begin

027.jpg

isit me or does matte grey look sick!

028.jpg

o0o

026.jpg

the end product

02.jpg

any feedback welcome.

cheers..

Get a photobucket account, upload pics, go to the image, right click & select copy image, you should then be able to post it straight in

Cheers mate:)

Quick update just spent half hour playing with the grill003.jpg

ive notched out what i think should be enough for the bonnet to shut properly

004.jpg

Quick sanding down and the badge a little going over

005.jpg

006.jpgT

Primerd up now just the drying process , More tomorow

All Feedback welcome,

Cheers..

Looking good I don't have a lupo but will bonnet shut with normal grill? I would of thought that you mite need badgeless grill, but I could be wrong :P

• 5 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

updatee time

its been months since ive done an up date on loulou but here it goes

well straight away i start with a downer the pedal box snapped and she went undriven for weeks ,vw wanted like 700 quid to fix it when the pedal box itself is only 35 quid .....they mad , but i supose i can see where they are coming from because half the dash came out the steering wheel came off colum and all and i got a guy i know to doo it for 100 quid wich to be fair i was chuffed with .

then came the wheels P P P Pslots are now on lou i got them from a kid in surrey , who by the way lived on the scaryest road full of speed bumps took me 10 mins to get over them to realise i missed his house :thumbdown:

soo wheels on tyres on it looks so much better im only keeping theese wheels until the summer then hopefully will be getting something with a little more dishhhhh

oh yeahhh ........ and i got some buckets , not the best they are only cobra monacos but for the price i payed for them and the subframes im iver the freeking moon

ohh and i got new wipers :)

stupid ****ing car new clutch , cog and thrush bearing , going to need a new fanbelt or something soon aswell because i cant desal with this squeeking

this year my car is going to be treated like a gem !

lower front end is coming of and going to be filled and painted due to gouges from speed bumps

little dents and scratches remooved

pslots revamped so they are mirror finnish interior taken care of (p1aint a few bits ) wrap and other little bits

maybe oneday my car will look semi decent so i can show my face !