Power steering question

polariskid

Aside from my Sport, we've got another Loop in the family. Mother's Fantasia green 1.0E. Now I have driven a few of my mates Lupo's but Mum's one is the only one I've ever come across that doesn't have power steering. Anyone else not got power steering? Or did whoever originally buy our Green Peril a real tight b*gger

It was VERY expensive. I remember reading it was at least £500 to spec up on those early models.

Correct, my 1L E (1999) doesn't have it! Don't really need it apart from when you need to do a tight parking job :(

Strange fact about the early pas models is that the bottle is on the slam panel like a ****ty 6n polo or the far superior to all TDI Lupos.

Strange fact about the early pas models is that the bottle is on the slam panel like a ****ty 6n polo or the far superior to all TDI Lupos.

All diesel Models are like that because of where the Fuel filter is

Yeah it's a T reg. And i mean more basic than basic. No cd, PAS, central locking, ABS, height adjustable seats and a lovely full grey interior....

Nothing to go wrong..

Just how i like it.

i also believe they have stronger pedal boxes..

cant backup this point im just saying i read it somwhere.

Yeah it's a T reg. And i mean more basic than basic. No cd, PAS, central locking, ABS, height adjustable seats and a lovely full grey interior....

You just described my car but it's mine and I love it. Extras are not needed apart from ABS but easily live without them. Swapped my horrible grey interior for black and red ones from a newer black S. Headunit has been replaced, power steering is solved by eating all your greens and who needs central locking!! Hell I have the optional extra for one key for the drivers door and a separate one for ignition and all the other locks! Not having them will make you appreciate them if you get a newer car ;)