RXII's

PhiLupo

There aren't spigot rings stuck on either the wheels or the hubs by any chance? They should be 57.1mm centre bore same as your loop, check for signs of corrosion on both too, my rear hubs are bit rusted & they're pretty stiff when putting wheels on/off - in which case a gentle sanding or scrub with a wire brush should sort em out.

They'll go on, might need a quick sand/ scrub. Mine were the same, i just put the wheel on and tightened all the bolts gradually and in sequence. It soon went on, then, it'll be stuck on, so hit the inside of the wheel at the bottom with a mallet (don't damage the wheel, use a rubber one/ hit the tyre) whilst that corner is jacked up (again be careful) and the wheel should come off. it should go on and off a lot easier after that.

They'll go on, might need a quick sand/ scrub. Mine were the same, i just put the wheel on and tightened all the bolts gradually and in sequence. It soon went on, then, it'll be stuck on, so hit the inside of the wheel at the bottom with a mallet (don't damage the wheel, use a rubber one/ hit the tyre) whilst that corner is jacked up (again be careful) and the wheel should come off. it should go on and off a lot easier after that.

This.

Or sand the paint off in the first place as it can be quite difficult to get them off after forcing them on, even with a mallet.

Let us know dude :)