Tyres?

Rankin93

Currently running my standard GTI alloys, but with 205/45 r15 dunlop sports. These tyres are very pricey and can not find these tyres anywhere. Is there anyone who can recomend a decent set of tyres such as 195/45 r15's? Not too much bothered about price but would like a scan instead of just choosing from one set of tyres.

Thanks Again.

Yeah, the 195x45x15's are more commonly used with the gti wheels, i've got some on my sport the now. As for which ones, i guess it depends on your budget and driving style.

Currently running my standard GTI alloys, but with 205/45 r15 dunlop sports. These tyres are very pricey and can not find these tyres anywhere. Is there anyone who can recomend a decent set of tyres such as 195/45 r15's? Not too much bothered about price but would like a scan instead of just choosing from one set of tyres.

Thanks Again.

I have a set of 4 dunlops in that fitment with loads of tread that you can have dirt cheap. PM me if you're interested.

Currently running Toyos on my grey Bathursts and a mix of Avon ZV3 and Michelin Pilots on my silver ones.

Never had any issues with the Toyos, but can't get out of my head what others report about bad wet weather performance, so tend not to push in the rain.

Michelins and ZV3s however have performed well in all weather apart from 12" of snow.

Goodyear Eagle F1's, best tyre I've ever had.....they're not cheap but they perform amazingly!

Yep great tyre. Coincidentally I have a set of mint Oz UItraleggeras in the classifieds shod with a hardly worn set of these.

See what I did there :)