Jamie's Yella Sport. Update since last year.

jamiekg

75% of my driving is back roads, but Your right I'll proberly regret fixed height

you can still get pretty low on fixed height :)

ive been asked what brand my 'coilovers' were before lool

you can still get pretty low on fixed height :)

ive been asked what brand my 'coilovers' were before lool

What springs are you using and what wheel tyre setup you running (: ?

60mm front, and rear Coilover springs (70mm ish) spent £80 in total. although im running standard shocks right now, so im running 40mm rears until i can head on down to get some Corsa B rear shocks. (shorter so more Comfy!)

im also running 13" 5 spoke standard Lupo jobbies. but ive tried on some 15" 7"(J) RH classics and they fitted like a glove! like PERFECT fitment imo. Just would need some Slightly smaller tyres so stop any rubbage on the Move. pretty cool Huh? got no Good pictures of the 70mm rears on mind :(

but if money is no issue & your gunna be chopping and changing wheel sizes then id get some coilovers to be on the safe side as they can be adjusted to fit right!

when i my car stops Playing up and everything il be on the prowl for coilovers mind..

Well I just so happen to have 2 2 week old avo adjustable rear corsa b shocks ;)

If I don't end up using them you want them ? I think I might consider fixed height and save till I'm not driving back roads so much, but the thought of major lows is always there isnt it ;)

With 14/15 inch wheels would I be best with 40mm or 60 you reckon ?

Pm me about them shocks and id say 60/40 kit to be safe. your tyres Look similar to the size of the ones I tried!

i have a few pictures of those RH's on mine but there from a blackberry so not great lool

Pm me about them shocks and id say 60/40 kit to be safe. your tyres Look similar to the size of the ones I tried!

i have a few pictures of those RH's on mine but there from a blackberry so not great lool

i have done bud (:

Just bought some 2nd hand coilies :D be picking up this week somtime and fitting asap !

hopefully getting some new wheels today, depends what the scrapyard has :)

watch this space ! :tongueout:

Just bought some 2nd hand coilies :D be picking up this week somtime and fitting asap !

hopefully getting some new wheels today, depends what the scrapyard has :)

watch this space ! :tongueout:

Second hand coilies are the way to go! :clap:

this definitely needs lows! looking forward to seeing what alloys you go for too :thumbsup:

Second hand coilies are the way to go! :clap:

this definitely needs lows! looking forward to seeing what alloys you go for too :thumbsup:

well i didnt go scrapyard in the end ( with the bad weather i cba on my week off)

so im still hunting for a set of wheels, if anyone fancy's mine give me a shout.

and the guy who was selling the coils has sold them to someone else! :rant: i hate it when sellers do that ):

back on the hunt for coilies unless i save up for new ones before i find second hand ones D:

• 9 months later...

I haven't been on here for ages D: moved out no Internet you know:/

I've done absolutely nothing to the car since yesterday, where I got so,e new tempmwheels and wound the car down ;)

Plus some noob decided to boot my mirrors off, ripp wipers off etc, put a few dents in as you do :/

Anyway bit dirty but what ya think.

On iPad='small pictures for some reason.

post-23861-0-80922500-1365679854_thumb.j

post-23861-0-84194200-1365679871_thumb.j

I get my mirrors booted off all the time, there's some little cnuts out there.