Vw Lupo 1.4 16v Black IM BACK! now with bbs wheels :)

tyler-t

Yoo so my gf got her self a nice little lupo then i took it apon myself to change it :) lots is going to be happering here so keep an eye on this thread

543211_10151771019105026_1582040788_n.jpg

Picked up some ATS Classics in the process of refurbing them :)

292125_10151755708260026_2000156519_n.jpg

also picking up some coilovers tonight for it and a few other little bits! should be looking sweet! hope you like it :)

Edited by tyler-t

Right so picked up the coilovers and they was veryyy dirty and used well... so i decided to rebuild them after i started cleaning them i relised i should of took a before and after haha so only got pics from semi clean onwards :)

For some reason this picture wont rotate......

Cleaning them in the parts cleaner

IMG_1148.jpg

Taking them apart

IMG_1149.jpg

IMG_1150.jpg

Threads was still far to dirty so got the wire brush on them worked a treat!

IMG_1153.jpg

Old strut coming off

IMG_1154.jpg

Coilover fitted!

IMG_1155.jpg

When we first dropped it

IMG_1157.jpg

My mate helping me out ;)

IMG_1158.jpg

The rears

IMG_1164.jpg

We decided it still wasnt low enough so lowered it more on the front and played with the rears no picture of the rears till tomorrow need more work!

IMG_1165.jpg

IMG_1162.jpg

Had a problem with the front wheels rubbing so got some spacers then wasnt to happy with how much bolt was in so had to put the standered wheels back on till tomorrow :(

IMG_1166.jpg

and at the end of the day 2 nice dirty cars!

IMG_1167.jpg

Will update tomorrow with pics of the rear springs ;) and wheels back on cleaned!

also just to add the wheels will be getting a refurb next week acid bath and a new colour ;)

Hope you liike it :)

Wow an actual parts cleaner, I did mine in the bath :lol: Good work mate she's looking well :D

Wow an actual parts cleaner, I did mine in the bath :lol: Good work mate she's looking well :D

haha yes make sure you don't get the stuff in your eye trust me it hurts! :) got far to much to much i want to do to it, nothing in your face going quite subtle :)

Thankss does anyone know how do to the front lights black? i done them myself on the zetec s is it the same kinda thing? or is there a post about how to do it well?

Here is the step by step thread on how to tint the lights :)

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=6362

ah your amazing this is perfect! thank you so much!

quick update just got a 4 branch manifold of my friend for 20 quid so that will be going on!

Your very welcome :)....nice little project you have here :thumbsup:

im in need of some rear lowering springs and dampers if anyone has any? not the 40mm drop ones, the ones that come with coilys lower the better :)

also really dont know what to do with the wheels colour wise im starting to really love the yellow :/

Edited by tyler-t