Need more lows

mccrindle

Running Jom's at the moment but just now low enough tbh. Still arch gap at rear etc. is there any alternative other than buying different coils? And I don't want to cut the springs by the way.cheers

Jacob

The two main options are different springs or cut existing. Realistically, what else are you thinking could be done? other than air?

3 main options,

Fk rear springs (supposed to be lower than other sets)

Cut the spring

Get custom springs made up.

You could also lower the rear spring seat by cutting it out and welding in a metal band and then welding the base onto that.

Yeah I've heard about the fk short springs may have to look into them or just get fk's in general cause mine just dot go that low :'(

To add to this, do any coilovers go any lower than 70mm? cos i cant find any anywhere or am i just looking in the wrong place?

Cheers

I'm running on jon blueline and mine are all the way down, which manufacturer says is 80mm front and 60mm rear

http://forums.clublupo.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=85727&st=100

this is what i mean by not very low by the way. ideally want to run 15's on 165/45r15 but no point until i can get it fair bit lower

This is something asked alot, basically Lupo Coilies never how as low as most people would like. I know you don't want to, but chopping one cool would be fine and would save you alot of money. Fk rears/custom springs are not cheap!!!!

ok mate, yeah i know they arent :/ i'll get my mates dad on the case then. cheers guys

i have meisterr coilovers and the front will go lower than is physically possible (im currently on 13s with about 10mm ground clearance) and the coilies still have at least 3iches of adjustment left! and the rear is at full low but thats plenty low enough as it gives me arch issues on 13's and i have no arch gap. so in short, yes you can go plenty low enough, just buy meisterr coilies.