porsche teledials w/ adaptors

Fob163

hey all,

how much are these worth?

also, does anyone have them on their car? quite interested in getting some but not sure as they seem quite expensive!

cheeeers!

300 easy with adaptors, adaptors are £80+ a pair new. More depending on the paint job & I've seen sets in need of refurb go for a couple of hundred. There are a few loops running these & they look sweeeeeeet. There are 2 different versions of Porsche Teledials, think they're ET52 & ET23 (certainly thereabouts) - you probably want the ET52 ones really as they'll give you more room for adaptors e.g. ET52 + 20mm adaptors = a perfectly respectable (& tuckable) ET32. ET23 with 15mm adaptors might work, =ET18 so would be pretty flush.

Ok ignore me then, they're fine :lol: The ET23s have a bigger dish, can't really tell from that pic tbh

the ones im looking at are (staggered)* 7J 15" with new tyres 165/50 and all the adaptors and bolts needed... £400 is it worth it? really good condition powdercoated silver, just a few scrapes here and there...

Edited by Fob163

If they're staggered but all 7J it'll be 2 of each offset. Seems a bit steep if there's a few scrapes, new tyres are worth a bit though

hmm i dunno, £400 is a lot of money but they are really nice, its a set of my friends who has them for his winter tyres! he payed £280 for the tyres alone... but im not entirely sure!

I'll try ;) mates rates and all that! But with £280 worth of tyres, and at least £160 worth of adapters, im not sure he'll go lower that £400!

I had a set on my GTI, 2 et23 (rear) and 2 et53 (front) with 165-50-15 potenzas on. TBH I didn't like them, on the GTI they looked a little lost in the arches and to make them look good I'd have had to lower it so much it would've been undriveable.The rears poked a little but the front were tucked nice, I had 25mm adaptors on the front and 15's on the rear I sold my set on, with adaptors and new tyres for £400.