car clunk when turning

hiya, been a while since ive posted on here..

the gf's car (lupo auto) had its MOT 2 weeks ago, passing first time with only a perrished wall tyre as an advisory.

now as we we driving in it a few days ago we went over a small humpback bridge, only about 20mph ish, as we reached the peak of the bridge i heard a loud clunk (and felt it on the accelerator pedal) to which i then stopped to have a look underneath, to which i couldnt see anything unusal.

now the car starts and drives fine, except when you turn either left of right, nearly full lock or there abouts, i still hear a clunk, and still feel it on on foot. sorry for the vague information, i dont drive it very often lol.

also, when i feel it on the pedal, it clunks, then kind of vibrates, almost as if something is slipping/rubbing on something then moving back into place.

any info would be greatly appreciated

cheers

shocky

Could be a multitude of things, although if it were a suspension bush you would expect it to have flagged up on the MOT.

Have a poke around whilst someone goes lock to lock, see if you can see anything

hiya, not its not lowered, just on standard 14 inch alloys. funny you should say about the suspension arm bush, as that was flagged up on the previous mot, but not this years, which i thought was slightly odd. is there any way of checking myself if it is the bush gone, and if so, is there a sure way i could tell?

You would need to lift the front of the car up and get some leverage against the wishbones, see how much movement there is. Realistically you would be better off taking it somewhere