How hard is it ?

yell0warosa

Very easy.. You just need to drill 3 holes into the tailgate to mount it.. Although it may foul your ariel if its pre 2002.

Mike

From what i've read the spoiler may need modding as it may foul the glass on the bootlid :)

so hold on, is it hard or not ?:D

It's arosa 2003(53) plate.

I have ordered the spoiler and im just waiting till ill get it, but just to make sure just 3 holes right ?

I got an M design Lupo spoiler there, but not even close to mating with the Arosa bootlid. Would need to take a lot off the edges for a start to make it fit. (must sell the spoiler soon actually)

If you're not short on cash it can be done, but if sensible you 'd just be as well waiting on an Arosa spoiler cropping up, or swap tailgates lol.

Foul the glass? I think not, the spoiler will fit the car without any problems. When you open the boot it MAY foul the ariel base, this depends on when the chassis was produced. Unfortunately when it was registered doesn't really make a difference as it might have sat in the factory for months or years before assembly..

Mike

Apologies if I have mislead, but I was under the impression that the glass lines were different on the Lupo and Arosa.

• 2 weeks later...

To fit a Lupo Gti spoiler onto Arosa Sport ? :D

Thanks

just wondering mate, how much was the spoiler and where did you get it? :yes:

Um I bought from one of the forum members for 70£ (bargain) tbh and I'm getting it sorted :)

Apologies if I have mislead, but I was under the impression that the glass lines were different on the Lupo and Arosa.

They are definitely different :(

I have an MS Design Lupo spoiler i may well be selling shortly if its of interest (hole for the standard brake light). Unused and in primer but one of the wee corner edges has been broken off. Handy fix for any bodyshop or if you're handy with a bit of fibreglass/isopon :)

Handy fix for any bodyshop or if you're handy with a bit of fibreglass/isopon :)

I thought that said a bit of fibreglass & a spoon. :blink: It's been a long day.

They are definitely different :(

I have an MS Design Lupo spoiler i may well be selling shortly if its of interest (hole for the standard brake light). Unused and in primer but one of the wee corner edges has been broken off. Handy fix for any bodyshop or if you're handy with a bit of fibreglass/isopon :)

so how much you wanting for it pal? i'll buy it and take it to the body shop if it is the right price? PM me