i fookin love vws' -.-

so it was my first day of driving yesterday .. was all going well when my car started cutting out .. so i thought id replace the battery cause it had been sitting still for a couple months problems were expected.. so put a brand new battery init and all was going well for about a couple hours.... thenn it cut out in the middle of a roundabout.. luckily i werent on my own and had peeople push e out the way.. but it just wouldnt even turn over unless we just started it then it would run happily for about 10 minutes and cut out again.. so we had a look under the bonet everything seemed ok then. we decided to bump start it and that work fine... until i went to turn my lights on then it all just cut out again.... so we bump started it and drove it all the way across colchester in pitch black with no lights on...so its now sitting outside my house with not a ****ing clue what im going to do so i need help pleaseee?!!!!!!

get the car running dude then use a voltmeter to test the battery. when the engine is running it shoud charge at 14.5volts-ish if its not it the alternator :)

No worries! You didn't need to add the kiss on the end tho :s

Are you being sexist? If he wants to leave a kiss, you just have to accept it.

XXX