SOUND

sharpercarper

Yeah it's straight with a bend at the end to get the heat away from the bumper :) and no I need one really, I've changed my mid box now aswell so it sounds a lot better :)

Just found this, this is from way back when i had the first straight pipe, the standard mid box and OMP panels filters. Still sounds sweet but she's a different animal these days ;)

th_IMG_0361.jpg

im currently looking at getting a new straight mid box, ive got a sportex rear box, and it sounds sweet as owt, will try and get a vid up when ive got my mid box sorted :)

so what sounds like a corsa, replacing the mid or back?

yh i dont wanna sound like a mcdo racer lol. just looking for a cheap sound, got some k&n panels on the way so. what u suggest?

Edited by jakefresh

Take off the backbox, get the panels in, you won't regret it :) just make sure u put the straight pipe in otherwise you get fumes in the car :P

A panel filter wont do anything for noise. An open cone will give you the induction sound you require

Just over a year ago, it was one of the first mods i did. 2x OMP panel filters. Improved the noise a lot!