Wheel Options?

tedwards92

BBS RX2's it is then, going to pick them up this afternoon!

They are sweet, i love mine. Things to note:

-The centres flake to hell, so if they've never been refurbed, they'll need it.

-Same again with the lips, they lacquer them from factory and that goes white, you need them either polished up or painted.

-If you want it sitting right, you'll need spacers, I'm running 25mm upfront and i could still do with more tbh. The fronts are mega tucked. This is cause they're ET45

-Dont try and split them yourself unless you are experienced in the like or are an engineer etc. Due to a number of factors including dis similar metals and BBS using the worlds crustiest loctite, they're a lovely person to remove the bolts. If you shred/ snap one, its gonna cost you as they're titanium which I've heard is a ball ache to drill.

-They look sweet as on 165/50 tyres. IMO they look **** on a lupo on 195/45s.

Really, if they need refurbing, get a pro on the case, if they don't, look after them!!!

PS. If you want seat centres, the part is 6H0 171 C/D, BBS caps are also available (£10 each!!!) Cant remember the part number as they're on my car but speak to dale (Lupoboz) and he'll give yer a hand :)