arosaJak's .... lots of updates i.e coilovers, audio work :)

arosaJak

I got bored of the dull grey dash so decided to spray some bits and bobs these are some of the sprays i used.

I started by removing the parts i wanted orange then sanded them down with a fine grade sand paper to remove the shine this helps the paint stick, i used to coats of each starting with the primer then moved on to the Orange then toughened the lacquer :)IMG_0298.jpg

Edited by arosaJak

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that orange look sick, ive done mine in carbon fibre, good job :thumbup:

cheers mate it still isnt finished yet still got and i thought about doing mine in carbon wrap but every one does so i went all exotic with the orange :cheeky:

click edit, then click full edit ;)

I was a little worried when I saw the word orange but they look really good

Iv seen you every where love your lupo abit of envy to be honest :)

:thumbsup: Naww thank you, she's getting there still quite a bit more too do to the loop but i'll get there in the end :)..... whats the plans for your Arosa? u just waiting too lower it now??

:thumbsup: Naww thank you, she's getting there still quite a bit more too do to the loop but i'll get there in the end :)..... whats the plans for your Arosa? u just waiting too lower it now??

Well your work in progress looks truly dub!! ;) love the color choice on your bbs's very unique and yeh slamming is my next mod just ordered some little bits off eBay I will keep you updated

What's the best way to get these fittings out? Just bosh them out with a Screwdriver? :D

Sorry for late reply mate i read it wrong :P

The left hand side (non drivers side) vent just prise's out.

The drivers side it a little more complicated you have to pop out the circle thing out what surround the light switch.

Then there is two clips holding the light switch in you have to get a really thin screw driver and pry at the clips then slide it out and un-clip it from the wiring loom.

After this you will need a T15 screwdriver because there is a screw inside after you have removed the light switch

Then you can just pop its out like the opposite side

I hope this helps mate

• 2 weeks later...

I've being a busy lad this weekend :)

I bort some vmaxx coilovers fitted them on Sunday its sitting quite low now I love it :) :)

The back is sat about 80mm down and the front it about 80mm as well

It's so bouncy now :roflmao:

7400348466_dccbcf808d_b.jpg

7400351664_e08a6fae20_b.jpg

IMG_0385.jpg7400350180_b55d760b5a_b.jpg7400353614_6c75aa3593_b.jpg

Edited by arosaJak

I must look well pissed up to other drivers, weaving about all over the shop to avoid bumps, potholes, grids & puddles :roflmao:

I must look well pissed up to other drivers, weaving about all over the shop to avoid bumps, potholes, grids & puddles :roflmao:

Haha i am exactly the same every little bump im like aghhhhh :surprise: Edited by arosaJak