veedubdub new arosa

veedubdub

the door cards will look better in car i did look at a few other options but it will tie in with my seats as they have cheqerd centres

Ahh makes sense, cool.

Got some tempoary wheels im after a bit of dish and came across these not to sure of the brand but i think they are oz , brought them off matt123roll top guy even painted the 4th wheel for me, going to fit them tomorrow im going ot order 4 new tyres they are currently running 205/45/16 what could i run to get a bit of stretch ??

thing the arches are going to need a bit of rolling and a bit of camber

big thanks again to matt123roll for delivering them though

thanks mate will do ha cars in bit of state atm but its getting there is your mate after a decat pipe btw might be selling it going to whip them on tomorrow and try sort the stance out

He got one with his full through just needs a flange welding on i think mate, are you on coils?

na ill keep it if you wana sell your wheels

anyway update

trial fitted one of the wheels with monster truck tyres and this is what it looked like

going to just fit tyres to them and run them for a little until i get my hands on some cookie cutters

35jcvfl.jpg

they need like 10mm spacers going to have to roll the arches as its such a tight fit

on the bright side by the looks of it my coilies have more room to play with :)

SO BABY ON THE WAY AND CHANGE OF THE PLANS WITH THE CAR :)

Thinking of selling the smooth front and smooth lupo rear buying new bumers from dealer and going down oem+ route

So luckily student loan has come through and will be purchasing a replica set of borbet a splits

Im afte r a immaculate gti cloth interior if anyone has one

My bonett may be up for grabs not to sure as of yet may keep that just for a subtle mod,

will be getting it as clean as possible and hoping to pull off a mean stance keep subscribed :)

Also after some black mirrors

Tried for Lupo sports too?

[edit] ah it's bumpers you're after isnit, ignore me :lol:

Edited by Koop