Dodo juice

sharpelupo

hi there guys iv got a black lupo, as we all know blacks a pain in the ass for showing up scratches :rant: but a mate of mine said that dodo juice can get rid of them but iv looked on the site and cant find this product theres so many of them now any help would be great guys

cheers :wave:

Hmm he must be referring to Dodo Juice Lime Prime.

LP is a pre wax cleaner that contains very mild abrasives with a small amount of cut and may be able to nip out little bits of wash marring if used on a cutting or polishing pad via machine but it certainly doesnt have correction abilities especially not on hard VW paint. It has very slight filling capabilities as well.

What it is good for is leaving a perfect base for a DJ wax to bond to for max durability.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i use meguiars scratch x for the smaller scratches and blemishes. and any larger/deeper scratches i use meguiars scratch compound. then finish off with poorboys white diamond (black hole in your case) and then dodo juice wax. hope this helps :)