GTi for sale at Inchcape Shrewsbury

Saz

I went and had a look at this on the weekend as its not far from me- its up for £11,995. Looks like it has had bump on the front as the bumper is completely out of line, also there is a lot of overspray on the side skirts nearest the front and it has no GTi badge on the grill.

Just thought it might save someone a wasted journey - definetly not worth nearly £12k!

Sarah

Wouldn't buy from them anyway, mostly seemed to be staffed by nobbers when I've ever been in. Though they seemed to have had a staff change over recently, as there were two very fit looking new saleswomen, both kitted out in short black skirts and tight white blouses when I popped in at christmas. Smart move biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I thought it was mate.

I was waiting for you here.

Im going to call them tommorrow.

And ask about its history.

I'll record the call if I can figure out how to biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Can we copy this into 'For Sale' so non members viewing the classifieds see this?

Is it this one?

The first one. Reflex Silver?

QUOTE(ass at VW said)
Front fog lights,interwoven velour interior.

Did they tell you about the damage?

Or did you ask them what had happend to it?

QUOTE(Today @ on the 5th April 2005 [i)
Trust Volkswagen Stourbridge]2004 Volkswagen Lupo....

3,896 miles....

Radio/cassette  :shock:  

£10,999.

Now to me, that price would suggest, it is a an imaculate year old car.

As we know, within the first few days in its life, it had to be repaired very badley.

I think that is an insult.

QUOTE(Loopy Lupo)
sarah and anyone else - DON'T BUY THIS CAR - IT IS MY REJECTED CAR THAT HAS HAD VIRTUALLY A TOTAL RESPRAY - AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Dont worry I'm not going to buy it! Thanks for the info though. Would be interested to see what Inchcape say about the history of the car - I couldn't get to speak to a salesperson on Sunday to ask cause they were really busy (couldn't see any fit saleswomen in short black skirts though!! LOL)