Wheels still for sale if anyone is interested :) black gti alloys and g60's

michelle:)

well i have nothing much to update at the moment as i have had to splash out on this gearbox..

my friend fitted it for me yesterday ,she drives like new now , no crunching , whining its just like driving a new car :)

so thats one thing less to worry about,

next to doo..

change the exhaust (as its blowing like mad)

cambelt

oh and get the chip in my windscreen sorted :/

then coilovers ARE being ordered!!!

very excited :D

thankyou

x

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hey guys! Not posted on here in a while, had a few problems with the loop still not fixed yet! So not much progress! It's so depressing! I have managed to get some new wheels for her tho she now rolls on Lupo gti alloys! , I would like to spray them like a fusha pink colour as I want my engine bay spraying too! Maybe an engine tuck! It's all money tho so ill just keep dreaming for now , got a few piccys of how she looks now :)

Thankyou

• 3 months later...

I'm selling my g60's if anyone is interested , I'm getting rid of the Lupo as it's costing me too much to fix it! I will be selling the gti alloys and also if anyone is interested in the wind detectors then let me no

Thankyou :)

I'm selling my g60's if anyone is interested , I'm getting rid of the Lupo as it's costing me too much to fix it! I will be selling the gti alloys and also if anyone is interested in the wind detectors then let me no Thankyou :)

Sorry to hear that! How much you after for the GTi alloys? I'm only in Salford

I no :( will be gutted to se it go but I need to get rid of it now , and well I was thinking around £200 , have you got a price in mind? Thankyou

Sorry to hear that! How much you after for the GTi alloys? I'm only in Salford

There all in good condition , wheels are with tyres , one tyre is brand new and the rest still have tread on them , I would put a picture up but I'm on my phone so it won't let me do it lol the wheels are black tho there not silver

Thankyou

:)