mini one "pepperpots"

big lad

I'm thinking about fitting these, i know the pcd, centre bore and offset look fine but before i get them has anybody had a set and had any issues/thought they look sh*te? Any help would be appreciated.

Isn't there someone on here with them? Look cool but a bit thin. Centre bore needs to be embiggened by 1mm I believe.

that would be me haha.

they're only 5j which is why most people tend not to go with them, i however still love them .

you're gonna need at least 15mm hub centric spacers all round to fix the offset, unless you want to lose your wheels somewhere in your arches.

then either bore out the actual wheels themselves to go from 56.1 to 57.1mm

or take .5mm off the HUBCENTRIC spigot. the spacers option is cheaper and quicker and leaves the wheels standard for later resale.

this is how they look on 15mm spacers with coil overs wound all the way down.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76259927@N07/6846265887/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/76259927@N07/6846270305/

Ah bugger there i was thinking they were a straight swap. Ah well if i can get some decent spacers for not a lot im definately doing it. Yours looks quality. Cheers for the info :)

• 3 months later...

I just put a set of these on Melissa's Lupo - and the ones we got were 5.5J - we fitted 185/50 r15 tyres and they look ok - just need to hit it wth the lowering stick as soon as i get a chance.

252275_4197553827251_992662420_n.jpg

• Wheel Size - 5.5J x 15
  • Offset - ET45
  • Tyres - 185/55 r15

Other information: No spacers needed - used standard wheel bolts. No rolling of arch needed. Trimmed inside lip of rear mudflap where it fits around body panel to give extra clearance.

Wheels were originally fitted to BMW Mini ONE. They are called "Imola" - they are a lightweight alloy wheel at 12lb per wheel.

Had to bore the hole centre out to 57.1mm. Centre caps pop out and take a standard 50mm VW badge.

293823_4232570382643_747931605_n.jpg

Edited by geof