Best and cheapest place to get coilovers

JonnyYellowLupo

Hiya after getting my little yellow lupo,

First thing i want to do is get sum coilovers , after having a read people say you can get them for around £200 posted if you want looks instead of comfort

Would they be fairly easy to fit and would that come with everything ?

Also what site would be best to get these from?

Any help would be great

Thanks

Jonny

Get them from ebay, awesome gti, venom motosport. Theres loads of places, all around the same price.

Its recommended you purchase new top mounts and bearings for the front and bumpstops for the rear.

Unsure about your question above but ive been looking for cheap coilovers, the best place is ebay, theres a few sets from £189.99-£225 with free delivery. Comfort cant be too bad can it..............can it?

I mean is it really worth another £500 for a bit more comfort? Not to me.

Edited by Zulley

Its not £500 just for comfort. Its £500 to get something that performs better in terms of handling and comfort as well as the build quality and longevity of the items themselves. Most cheapies tend to burst shockers and the locking rings snap. You don't get that with the more edpensive ones because they coilovers are stainless and the locking rings are plastic.

I ordered some ta tecnics from there website. £205 delivered. Took about a week to come from germany. When putting them on the car I replaced the top mounts, bairings, and bump stops, they go low and really happy with the looks of the car. But it's really really bouncy I find but get used to it.

End of the day you get what you pay for.. Buy cheap buy twice..

PhilJ in the Jackson Tuning section of Club Polo is usually the cheapest. His are the same as TA Technix/Jamex/JOM/eBay specials, etc, but he gets them direct from the manufacturer before the branding is put on.