Mitch's and a sport on Audi pepperpots.

Hazy

Usually see the Sport parked (next to a slammed Polo estate) just of the A1, but have seen Mitch's beauty parked there too recently.

Good unusual looking wheels on Mitch's at the moment too, what kind are they?

It's Picola's Sport.

Also, my mate spotted you the other day Mitch near Bishop, I guess you were coming back from Tweddle's house. He was in a black Fabia VRS. He liked it.

Cool, don't see many of the old Mark III polo estates about these days -in fact that's the only one i've seen in years!

So that's Picolas TDI sport parked there then. Dunston/Whickham seems quite the hotspot for Lupos.

yeh thats my abode/bombsite/building site, lol polo estates on coilovers and lupo wheels are votex i was hoping the fabia would bait and play on ,lol looked a nice car.

Yeah, it probably is him Chris, as far as I know it's the only black Fabia VRS in the country, possibly even Europe.

:lol: He said he saw the pink seats coming up in his mirror and thought "I know who that must be". Then you passed him and he passed you (or something) then you went your separate ways. :(