MFD Satnav headunit OEM+

Philplop

Gave me many years of faithful service, I loved it's OEM looks and knowing that I always had a Sat Nav in the car for whenever I needed it.

Comes with a Plug & Play lead, aerial, security code and satnav disc. Think it's a 2007 map disc, possibly later. It's just a copy, not a genuine disc.

There is a small crack in the top left corner of the surround, I tried to find it whilst it was fitted and couldn't see it, and I was looking for it! I've pulled it slightly to show in the photo, but it really can't be seen once fitted. Excuse the dirty fingernails, Tigerseal doesn't come off! :lol:

£300 collected from Hartlepool.

£310 posted.

05d7b554.jpg

7012916c.jpg

c4413cdd.jpg

Thanks. :)

• 2 months later...

Well I don't like you, but do I complain? No. I drive huge amounts of miles, sometiimes in the pouring rain to sit in a field and drink beer with you.

Now man up and go post in the Classifieds before I tell your mum that you swear and drink alcohol and eat chicken curry straight from the tin.

:neutral:

PS Amanda threw away my NorDubs stickers when we were tidiying the office last weekend.

PPS Have you sold your Lupo yet?

You don't come down any more anyway!

Did you say you can't make Festival again?

And I don't swear!

Nope, not yet. Got a new pair of brake discs to put on, refurb the wheels and it's ready to go. :(

• 3 months later...

You need a pre out lead. Quite cheap off eBay, I was running an amp and speakers off it. Easy.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-MFD-Mini-ISO-RCA-Pre-Out-Adaptor-Lead-Plug-/270784989504?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item3f0c0b0940

Edited by Philplop

You need a pre out lead. Quite cheap off eBay, I was running an amp and speakers off it. Easy.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VW-MFD-Mini-ISO-RCA-Pre-Out-Adaptor-Lead-Plug-/270784989504?pt=UK_In_Car_Technology&hash=item3f0c0b0940

thanks :D another silly question is there a way to add ipod control / aux in ? :)