GTI International - 7/8 May - Nr Ipswich | UPDATED

Fyggy

Ok guys,

WE'VE GOT:

Privilege parking £25 for 12 spaces

Situated @ the front of main car park. This gets us 12 passes for Saturday and 12 passes for Sunday. We can only park together if we arrive together. A lot of stuff in the letter regarding the marshalls and how parking will be tight etc. I've paid for this priv parking, so if anyone wants to make a contribution towards it when they see me then by all means biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Final list for privilege parking, names in italics - I'm still waiting on your replies. All others in `non-italics` your passes are in the post smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />:

Saturday:

Kat (Fyggy), ?Tim (tdw), Andi (Tigz), Ross (Red Lup Gti), Paul (paulbin), Lynsey, ?Matt (superlupo) & Clifford (Blackrat) =8

Sunday:

Kat (Fyggy), ?Tim (tdw), Ross (Red Lup Gti), Debbie, Adam b, ?Matt (superlupo), Clifford (Blackrat), Perry (Pezza) & Baz (RallyeBaz) =9

Edit:

I have PM'd everyone who has put their name down for a priv pass as I need your postal addresses to get these passes out to you.

Convoys:

TBA

Entry fee:

I'm not sure if anyone has booked in advance, the advance prices were £12 p/day and £20 for the weekend pass per person (not per car I believe). Looking through the stuff they sent me there doesn't seem to be any sort of definate figure, but it looks as though the weekend passes were only available in advance so I think we'll have to pay each day on the gate, which is £15 p/day.

I've tried giving them a call but seems their helpline is a `Mon-Fri` thing. So make sure you bring either some cash to get tickets OR your advanced tickets if you've been organised enough tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> I will try calling again on Monday (or Tues with it being bank hol), but people need to sort out their own tickets smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Hotels

By my esitmations the nearest Travelodge is Ipswich Beacon Hill which is priced at around £50 give or take a tenner. I've looked online at the dates and it's full. However, I'd suggest ringing them.

Another hotel is the Premier Travel Inn's Ipswich South (north seems to be full). I'm not that great at georgraphy so please anyone who's from around there or knows the area where the best ones are. All of these appear at least 8miles away (from woodsbridge as I can't find a postcode for Bren****ers Parks). Travel Inn is £46pn on Saturday.

Edit: I'm not aware yet of which hotel people have booked into, if any. Please let me know.

Camping

GTI Internationals website states that camping MUST be booked in advance. The number to do this is: 01394 459 995

So we need to decide the following:

1. Convoys

2. Meeting up places en route

3. Hotels etc..

Cheers 8)

Further info on location and all other stuff please see:

GTI International website

Plots sound good but suck if you wanna do the strip (old crappy airfield with lumps of concrete missing)

Parking sounds good but as it says got to all arrive together to park together

last year parking worked quite well and meant anyone could have a run up the strip, plus gives us 12 cars instead of 4 on a stand!

Yeh I'm thinking definately the 12 parking spaces. I can send off for this tomorrow. I'm sure can all meet up to go in together somewhere en route...

The plot allows 3/4 cars on the stand plus 2 parking spaces.. The question is, do we wanna have a stand for the weekend and pay £25 for it?

Im not paying for the proppa stand but..

Last year Club Polo got a good deal, and was supprised we wasn't offered the same spaces in the main area.

We shouldn't have to buy a trade stand.

Not being negitive but they can kiss my skinny butt.

Im in.

Just to add.

I think we'd have more fun in a Hotel room getting crap faced, than we would huddled in a corner together, trying to feel our fingers enough to open a can on the camp site.

Seeing as Worthersee aint an option this year, is there anyway I could get on the stand/privilage parking just on the Sunday?-will pay my share.

yer defo in, just gonna book my suite lol, Ipswitch north for 2 night's.

Let me know about prices and crap!!

I'm with stupid
eh ?

ill be going to this, even though its prolly gonna be ***** but hey its still summing to do right ? thats if my car is running by then

wouldnt mind being on a stand . actually like the sound of that smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

im hopin the loop will be ready for inters but im not takin it if it's not.. put me down for a space on the stand because im tryin to get it ready. biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Okies, so I've sent off the £ and stuff for the privilege parking. As far as I can assertain we're not going for a stand, just the priv parking yes?

I'll edit the first post to make a list. Please state if you require the priv parking for both Sat & Sun or just one of the days smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Pezza (what's your proper name?) I've put you down for Sunday only..

Anymore interested in this? So many looked to have gone last year, thought they'd be more (of those of you not buggering off to Austria!) wanting to come?

As it looks we have 3 further ALL weekend priv parking passes and 1 pass for Saturday.. smile.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I will b there but i might be with work coz we are takeing our mk5 golf GTI race car there and it mabydoing lap rides in it so come and get a ride biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Its ann awsome machine twisted.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":twisted:" border="0" alt="twisted.gif" />

Has anyone thought about where we're gonna meet up and the like, before we go in? Also what time we gotta be there on Saturday morning?

**remember I am crap at convoy driving so don't have a `meet-up` point too far away if you want to see me again that day** laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />