Mark's Lupo GTI On OZ Turbos

mslater

I remember him telling someone called Piers had made it, hadn't realised it was you though :lol:

haha :) looks really good in the car mate :) i loved it when i had it in and liked the fact you didnt have to get rid of the seats

haha :) looks really good in the car mate :) i loved it when i had it in and liked the fact you didnt have to get rid of the seats

Ye that's the best thing about them, takes two minutes to but seats back in if i need them.

I cant imagine its too hard. Just need to take all the measurements and buy some carpet and wood. Mine is made from two pieces as you need to bend it to fit in through the boot so it folds slightly in the middle.

Edited by mslater

Fitted the OZ Turbos's today, only just finished so haven't had time to get any good photos yet.

IMAG0170.jpg

IMAG0167.jpg

IMAG0171.jpg

IMAG0169.jpg

Had to fit them at a friends house due to my steep drive, drove about a mile home quite slowly and they are rubbing on the front on the slightest bumps. :lol: That's slightly raised up from how they were on the Bathursts. :tongueout:

Edited by mslater

Your wheels are 7 or 7.5 inch wide, the official measurement is bead to bead not lip to lip, a bit of random usless info.

Nice gti btw

I was told they were 7 inch when i bought them but i'm not 100% after i had the tyre off, i wasn't really sure where you measure from. Maybe they are just 7 then. :confused:

Thanks for the comments.

• 4 weeks later...