Gttdi

jakeyg

Has anyone ever attempted to put a mk4 golf gttdi 150 ps engine in a lupo. Ne one know hw hard it is etc. my mum had one on 66k n wrote it off in the snow so cn get engine cheap

It's possible, need alot of parts to convert, basically need a diesel Lupo donor car.

I bet it never happens though. ;)

I had a 2003 pd150 golf from new & jabba mapped its @ 58k, it's now @152k, no cam issues, using the right oil is key to a long life.

They have a much bigger front mounted inter cooler than the small side mounted 130 version.

In a Lupo it would be nuts !!!

Well iv gt the whole car and iv got the engine n box sittin in my garage with wiring loom n ecu n takin the seats out n scrapping the rest. I enquired about a remap and can be running just shy of 250bhp if I spend 600 but it's gt to be in the car to do :/ spoken to a local fabricator who's gonna look at makin mounts n stuff so its looking good so far I'll keep u updated on prices n stuff incase anyone else wants to give it a bash