How much is a fair price for a Lupo GTI Interior? £300?

Been offered a black cloth with red stitching Lupo GTI interior, all seats and all door cards for £300. Is that a fair price?

The headrest in the rear is missing on my Lupo and VW want around £60 for a replacement and it ain't even that nice a colour scheme so thought I might upgrade. What do you all reckon?

I paid £120 for my GTi interior off a trade stand at GTi International (See events - in May)

Ive still not had it valletted yet, as Im wanting to wait untill the end of winter, but Im pretty sure it'll come up as good as almost new.

It all depends what you class as a fair price.

I would have paid £300 for one.

But Im glad I waited for a bargin.

If you want one badley enough not to wat then, yes. The Lupo GTi is interior is well worth the money.

Couldnt imagen being without mine.

£120! That'd be a bargain, must get me to some shows this years, although will have to contend with wife laughing her ass of and calling me a nerd as she doesn't really 'get' car enthusiasts.

Interior wise anything to get rid of the mice on mine would be great. Saw a decent red and black sport one go for 50ish on ebay this week but apparently would have clashed with the green bodywork (so the wife says)