VW LUPO SPORT FOR SALE

wilbur14

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thinking about getting my audio setup done, but It comes to something like £400! And summer is round the corner and that's a lot of alcohol money! From any of your experiences, is it really worth changing from stock?

Edited by wilbur14

Thinking about getting my audio setup done, but It comes to something like £400! And summer is round the corner and that's a lot of alcohol money! From any of your experiences, is it really worth changing from stock?

Compromise and find audio gear cheaper or just do the basics and get it ready for when you have the money for the rest :)

i run stock Audio and i have no complaints, Just need to tighten a few screws and stop a few rattles.

Edited by James827

Cheers Nic. Going to have to check out your G.T.I sometime as I only live in ledbury!

It's just halfords specific brake caliper paint. it's high temperate but having researched it, the calipers don't actually get that hot! But here's a link to it, it's looking like a good quality paint so far and it's pretty cheap. They do it in red , blue and yellow Here's a link to it....

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/product_storeId_10001_catalogId_10151_categoryId_165495_productId_175090_langId_-1?cm_mmc=Shopping-_-Google%20Product%20Search-_-Car%20Care%20%26%20Maintenance%2FCar%20Paints%20%26%20Car%20Body%20Repairs%2FOther%20Paints-_-Halfords%20Brake%20Caliper%20Paint%20Red%20250ml&source=shopping

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

mmm anthracite bathursts look amazing :)