Ash's LuLu - Centra's, US side makers & mk4 heated seats

Ashh

theres nothing better than seeing your car shine after weeks of neglect :yes: awesome work man.

Definately agree!

Well as my lifes picked back up and i have an income again i've finally put some of my money into lulu!

First came the flocked dash courtesy of Carbon Motive... The top T piece, 2 side vents and binnacle cover are soon too be flocked also, just time and money really!

dacd8864.jpg

And a sticker...

1d6d1ff9.jpg

And a lanyard...

dfc1504a.jpg

And a fisheye lense case for my iphone...

a249b7d4.jpg

bf097a95.jpg

Then 2 days later i got extremely bored and decided to do a small boot build for myself :)

Quite proud with how it came out after about 3 hours doing the build itself including wiring!

c0f78188.jpg

You'll have to excuse the sub itself as its all i had laying about!

Wheels going on finally this week too :)!

Ash

In case you didn't know, your rear seats will go further back than that ;)

Looking good mate

In case you didn't know, your rear seats will go further back than that ;)

Looking good mate

Aye i knew! i may have forgotten to trim the false floor back a bit more so they could recline properly... woooops!

Will do newton! haha, i'll take that as a compliment

Wheels and pictures on friday... Thorpe park saturday... alton towers sunday :D bring on this weekend!

Wheels went on yesterday... and have just come off.

Didnt like them, or the fact one is punctured! yay :)

pretty bad day, so if anybody wants some GTI Wheels they are welcome to them :) £140, 1 needs new tyre... not a perfect paint job but ideal for winters/temporarys/somebody who wants to respray some alloys.

Next one the list is some new wheels i do like. wish me luck!

• 3 weeks later...

So progress has been slow as i still havent been paid by my new job yet, this week! Hopefully it will then pick up!

Dirty stancing meet was on sunday, so naturally i wound the fronts down about 20mm, doesnt look 20mm lower but certainly has made driving more interesting...

62b1acb2.jpg

3e8ad739.jpg

Just got back from a visit to Dale (lupoboz) to collect a few bits, Switch blank to replace the one i drilled as a temporary ipod cable route, and a new sharan badge to tidy up the back a little bit!

e44dc8e1.jpg63f044e6.jpg

a15a0797.jpg

Hopefully wheel updates next week! we shall see

hiya do you still have the gti wheels for sale? also i have a set of pirelli p slots if we could sort out a deal?

Nopeeee they went couple weeks back, we're taking up too much room in my garage

thats a gawgous colour guy

He's not your guy friend

So disappointed no one responded with 'he's not your friend buddy', you've let me down Club Lupo.

Philistines, you all need to watch more South Park, it teaches us how to live :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Been a while, Again.

Recently had nothing done to the car, MOT which it passed... luckily lol.

After MOT dropped it back down on its belly, which makes me happy!

I then had the dreaded rotting of the ariel base, which i decided to kill two birds with one stone and get in contact with Mike_M For a shark fin! Definately reccomend him, top work and customer service! and here's the results.

8967536f.jpg

d1daaa78.jpg

b6bf3cfa.jpg

I also found this cheeky little' fella growing in my door...

711039ff.jpg

and heres how she sits for another month... Wheels are being purchased on the 25/26th of this month, to be sent away instantly for work! YAY

2332dab4.jpg

And for those who are interested, heres a 'little' something i did some detailing work on the weekend just gone. Owner had seen my work on my own and my cousins car (mk3 golf) And decided he'd like his truck cleaned! most painful thing i have ever done, unfortunately my time was cut short so i couldnt finish the clean but he does want me back next month when his wheels are here from the USA!

5eef475a.jpg

P.S; Excuse the state of my car, i'm parking under tree's at work this week, cannot be helped!

Edited by Ashh

• 2 months later...

Hey dude, i have to say, very nice car!! love what youve done. what wheels you rolling on?

Ryan

Cheers dude

They're VW G60 steels with painted centres, same colour as the car but no lacquer.

Ash

Cheers dude

They're VW G60 steels with painted centres, same colour as the car but no lacquer.

Ash

Sweet, thought so, just wanted to check :-) where did ya get ya wheel nuts from too?