big daves red 1L

big_dave

• 1 month later...

acceleration isnt tht much different but u notice a big drop top end sad.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> still it was the look i was after as it wouldnt beat many cars standard anyway lol laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

45mm on gmax shocks and avo springs cant get it much lower than that cos of the wheels laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

looks really good mate! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> the car suits the stance it is in over those wheels , any more and u'd have probs and less and it could out of proportion , but u got it spot on !

only things i would say if i was being really picky rub strips and a full colour code and thats it made! tongue.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I dont agree with the colour codeing.

Im really bored of it now, I think the black under bumpers look really good.

Love the car, colour and wheels look great.

The wheels dont look as big as they did on Johns, maybee its the colour of the car.

I wouldn't change another thing on it bud, looks tops.

thanks guys! biggrin.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> i was toying with the idea af colour coding the under bumpers but then again its just a thought any 1 do a fotoshop of it by anychance? much appreciated for ur responses laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Looks good, I like the colour but lose the bump strip it spoils the look.

Also really like those wheels, similar style to what I would put on myself if I can ever be bothered!

laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> its tornado red just goes really orange in the sun laugh.gif style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />