Mccrindle's silver loop, gone now cooper s

mccrindle

Cheers dude! Yeah I hope so too, main thing that worries me cause the amount of lovely cars that go on to be ruined is a shame!

I'll try and keep on top of updates on here!

Nah, I'm done with Lupo game, want something thats bigger too. Hopefully viewing a car in a week or so. It's an 07 Ibiza fr 1.9tdi fr :)

So the old girl could be staying after all gonna give it a week or 2 of thought but she will probably stay as I will get work vehicle for travelling :)

• Like 2

final decision has been made and i'm not selling! instead i'm gonna go all out with all the original plans. Unfortunately i think i'm gonna miss edition purely on the basis of working overtime to fund wheels and a few paint issues as soon as i can allowing me to focus on purchasing air.

I'm also gonna do my very best to make this build thread much more picture heavy haha

Jacob

• Like 2

Gonna give her a service next week some time then get a couple of bits to improve interior. Also got my eyes on some 3piece goodness from Germany will be a few months til I have what I want wheel wise but watch this space ;)

Right so, top of the list over winter is getting some splits sorted. I THINK and also hope I can sort out a set of 14x8's. Not gonna give much away at this moment in time, but if it is possible I'm almost certain it'll be a first in a Lupo ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Update time

Put deposit down on some new wheels, 14x8 et 15 all round RSL cults. Will need refurbing and my arches sorted before they go on car but they look like this at the moment

1247F078-1E66-4D69-9D82-1840D1057F40-4823-00000411B59930D7_zpsd1a1ed84.jpg

Got quite a list to plough through between now and ultimate dubs so keep your eyes open! I will try and keep this as up together as possible,

jacob

So, collected my new wheels and went about test fitting them earlier.

72E91E74-C4CA-4296-9ECE-C234F29E9DC4-11588-00000B962FD6B18B.jpg

B7905AC8-4DCF-4B58-BA5B-59A464AB4E9D-11588-00000B9637146736.jpg

73C39BBF-8A6B-4E1F-8F20-F8F4556AA890-11588-00000B9644A97B16.jpg

Pics aren't great as only taken in my I phone.

Need to decide if I should shave the calipers or get spacers as the wheel currently isn't clearing the caliper

Depends what the back of the wheel is like and how thick it is, would have to be done by an engineering place. Just please don't butcher the calipers, I know you can't see them but if you're going to shave them, do it neatly :D so many people have attacked their calipers violently with a grinder!