Whos running 17"s on there lupo?

GTIWOLF

I've been on here 2 plus year now and if my memory serves me right I can honestly say I haven't seen a GTI on 17s. I know there's a loop with a 20v in, from over the water I believe. Sweden poss?! Not sure without searching on here. I think it's green with 17s on I think there white? Looks good on his photos.

If you can carry it off FairPlay bud.

Gareth

Edited by V3 1UPO

There is the mental 20v lupo thats has mk5 golf wheels on it.

But, thats on air though.

Seen a couple of lupos on 17s, dont know if they're lowered though.

It's not diameter thats the problem when it comes to lowering cars, it's the width and offset.

17s are still too big imo.

there been a fair few gti's on 17's and a few non gti's, depending on the wheel id defo like to see it done.

was a gti in tsw cataluna 17's a gti on work's gti on bmw 17's, also a gti on porsche twists

non sports there was a yellow one with white multi spokes, sure lgg had test fitted 17's at one point,

non gti

mgzr3.png

onfront.jpg

gti

LupoEdition3820085.jpg

DSC00749.jpg

Thanks guys i have 17s on my gti at the mo but will be lowing it soon and just wanted to know if im going to have problems? I bought a set of 16" BBS RCs and put them on and i dont like the way they look compaired to the 17s so i have bought a set of 17" BBS RCs so the 16s will be up for sale if anyone wants them? they were bought of here from 99hjhm off his black gti.Ill be looking for a set of 17" BBS RS 4 stud to go with my RCs.The little lupo is coming along nicely just bought another set of front sets so ill also have a set of golf mk5 gti seats up for sale.

Nice looking wheel mate but 22s lol. Im going for an OEM look if VW did a lupo gti special edition. BBS 16s for sale if any one wants them?

there been a fair few gti's on 17's and a few non gti's, depending on the wheel id defo like to see it done.

was a gti in tsw cataluna 17's a gti on work's gti on bmw 17's, also a gti on porsche twists

non sports there was a yellow one with white multi spokes, sure lgg had test fitted 17's at one point,

non gti

mgzr3.png

onfront.jpg

gti

LupoEdition3820085.jpg

DSC00749.jpg

Hi mate thanks for the pics,see 17s look great and fill the arches bang on.What wheels are on the grey gti???