VW official roof bars

Loz Martin

not to sure whether to sell these or not so just getting a rough idea on how much i could get for them, there still in fairly mint condition, just need a wipe down to clean the bugs off, this is how they look fitted to the car....

311304_2423438676358_1563226488_32573012_1114680355_n.jpg

Also i have a Thule locking bike carrier, i have 2 keys for both the roof bars and the bike carrier so it can be all locked on and no thieving ******* can nick them :) unsure on price so lets say £150 for the lot

regards, loz :)

As you seem to be seeking advice; the roof bars on there own generally go for £50-ish.

So it will depend on what model of bike rack you have in it's condition, but I see Thule bike racks on: http://www.roofracks...s+and+Carriers/

for £42.95, £79.95 and £84.95, so in my honest opinion, I would say you are overpriced.

I would agree with silver, I was looking for a rack recently and paid £60. for one which I was pleased with, add on about half price for the bikey bit and you are aboot £100, which I would pay if I did'nt already have one, I am not trying to affect your sale but if you want to sell it its best to go for an affordable price and you can even sell them separatly which may help get them away.

good luck stevie